nedelja, 29. januar 2017

ERASMUS+ France, Clermont-Ferrand

 Hello.
 Although I am late to the party, i'd like to introduce myself properly. My name is Samo Cajnar and i'm from Ljubljana. I will be staying in Clermont-Ferrand for three weeks, attending Lafayette High school, a film, attending a film festival and working with students that are working on a short film. Hopefully together we will have a successful collaboration and create a wonderful short film.

I cannot stress enough how excited I am about this oppurtunity, I have been interested in cinematography since I was a wee child. Later I discovered photography and fell in love with it too.

I am really eager to meet new people and broaden my cultural views. So far I've only heard good things about the French hospitality, hopefully the rumors are true!