ponedeljek, 13. februar 2017

ERASMUS+ France, Clermont Ferrand DAY 16

Hi, so we spent this sunday like we usually do, we spent most of the day inside editing our photos and preaparing for school. We didn't do anything special as we were very tired from the whole week, so we just took some time to catch up with our families which we do with the help of Skype. I think that slowly the homesickness will start to kick in in some of the guys. Infront of us is our last week in Clermont Ferrand, a lot of things are planned for this week. Me and Bor are going to the local news station in Clermont Ferrand where we will help preapare a report. Dragan and Samo are going to a photography exhibition where they will spent the whole day learning about photography. I'm very happy about this last two weeks, I feel like I've learnt a lot and made a lot of new friends. In a way I look forward to going home, but I will definetly miss Clermont Ferrand and the people. I look forward to tomorrow as I will learn a lot of things about television.
Au revoir, Miha.

Some of the photos we have edited

Viewpoimt on Puy de Dome

Bor admiring the view

1.465 m high

Ni komentarjev: